Policies + Procedures
- Chairs or Blankets
- Tailgating or overnight parking, camping
- Outside Food and Drinks, including alcohol
- Firearms, weapons of any kind
- Knives, including pocket knives
- Glass containers
- Drugs and drug paraphernalia
- Spray paint, markers, sharpies
- Tents of any kind
- Laser Pointers
- Flags, flag poles
- Wagons or wheeled carts
- Professional cameras or video/audio equipment
- Pets (services animals must have proper identification)
- Fireworks, explosives
- Bags of any kind (except those listed on allowed item list)
- Backpacks, fanny packs, purses
- Any item deemed inappropriate by event staff
All bags must be clear. For the safety of our patrons, our security team will only allow clear bags into the event.
- Small clutch bags, do not exceed 5.5” x 8.5”
- Bags that are clear, do not exceed 12” x 6’ x 12”
- One gallon clear plastic bag
- Guests are encouraged to leave prohibited items at home
- All guests and their belongings are subject to search
- Prohibited items list is subject to change at any time
- Security personnel reserve the right to make the final determination on allowed and prohibited items and reserve the right to deny entry to any guest.
Code of Conduct
We would like to remind fans to be safe and have fun!
At Rome River Jam our goal is to provide a safe and comfortable experience for all attendees. Fans can always expect to be treated in a consistent professional manner by all event personnel. The safety of attendees is our number one priority.
The following actions can result in immediate ejection without refund:
- Irresponsible use of alcohol.
- Refusal to follow event safety policies.
- Moving or tampering with viewing area barriers.
- Public nudity or urination
- Accessing restricted areas without proper passes.
- Taunting, abusive or disruptive language and obscene or offensive gestures, imagery or symbolism.
- Fighting or engaging in any action that may harm, endanger, threaten or bring discomfort to anyone.
- Engaging in sexual behavior in public.
- Possession, use or sale of any illegal drugs.
- Damage, destruction, vandalism or theft of any property.
Parking is available at the Coosa Valley Fairgrounds parking lot until full. Parking is not included with ticket and will be an additional charge.
Parking passes can be purchased online in advance.
No overnight parking or camping, no tailgating.
All sales are final, no refunds or exchanges.
No pass outs, no re-entry
Enter the concert area at your own risk.
All Ages Event, ages 3+ require a ticket
All Times Are Subject to Change
This event is rain or shine
Rome River Jam is not responsible for any theft or accidents that are possibly by attending an outdoor concert/event
Valid I.D.. required to receive wristband for alcohol consumption. Wristband must be worn at all times.Tickets include access to both nights.
Parking is not included with ticket. Parking passes can be purchased online in advance.
Clear bags onlyRegulations will be enforced, those in violation will be subject to ejection from the event.